Matías is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate and Public Law practice groups. He has been with the Firm since 2014, and offers experience assisting different kinds of clients with private and public contracting processes. He focuses on supporting contracting processes developed under public-private partnership schemes (APP). His clients are primarily local and foreign companies whose objectives are structuring, constructing, developing and managing public interest works.
- Isagen S.A. E.S.P.: Serving as due diligence coordinator in the shares disposal process of the Colombian nation.
- Graña y Montero S.A.A.: Providing legal advice in a pre-qualification process for the concession of the Sectional Prosecution’s Office building in Cali.
- Agencias Universales S.A. – Agunsa: Providing legal advice in a pre-qualification process for the concession of the Pereira Airport.
- "Public private partnerships, productive and social infrastructure development model in Colombia and the world: historical, conceptual and critical framework of the law 1508 of 2012," Magazine of Administrative Law of University of the Andes, December of 2014
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- Teaching assistant, University of the Andes, 2011-2013