Martín is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Public Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, and Competition and Antitrust practice groups. He has been with the Firm since 2013 and has experience with arbitration, civil, commercial, and administrative litigation, antitrust law, corporate law, public procurement, and commercial law.
- Real estate project: Served as part of the team responsible for the design and execution of the legal strategy for a real estate project in Colombia, which included the sale of trust rights for approximately US$30 million.
- Multinational company: Served as part of the team responsible for designing and drafting a lawsuit that accomplished the annulment of an administrative decision requiring a multinational company to pay to the state of Colombia about US$15 million.
- Venezuelan company: Designed and executed the purchase of the 50% stake of a Colombian engineering company by a Venezuelan company, for nearly US$9 million.
- "La sociedad por acciones simplificada como herramienta de planeación sucesoral," Private Law Magazine, No. 51, Universidad de los Andes, 2014
Activities and Affiliations
- List of secretaries of the Arbitration Tribunal of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá