February 1, 2016
Our team of expert professionals in this area has designed a service portfolio to help companies reduce its risks by harmonizing its business objectives, the intercompany transactions and determining solutions related to transfer pricing.
Our services include, among others:
- Support in the preparation and filing of the formal obligations in Colombia and internationally
- Preparation and implementation of Transfer Pricing Policies
- Advisory and support in the negotiation of APA’s
- Support in conflict resolution processes
- Preparation of the document of assets, liabilities, capital, income, and expenses attribution for a permanent establishment.
Our service portfolio has been structured taking into account the elements part of the “Base Erosion Profit Shifting” (BEPS) initiative prepared by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.